Saturday 13 May 2017

A big 'THANK YOU' to the nurses of Brent




Yesterday was 'Nurses Day' and I was busy with interviewing all day but I would like to say a belated thank you to all the nurses who I have encountered in recent visits to Northwick Park, St Marks and Central Middlesex hospital.

I have been impressed by their efforts to explain procedures, minimise pain and provide support. What impresses me above all is their team work alongside other NHS staff often accompanied by a stress reducing sense of humour.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Kilburn Unemployed Workers Group said...

As public servants, nurses would be subject to a 1% annual pay increase, just as benefit claimants are too.

I have blogged with reference to this matter.
Multi-millionaire to give money to pro-Brexit Tories. What's in it for him?

A paramedic on £12.35/hr while Government Ministers are on £117.92/hr has told Theresa May, “I’ve seen things no one should have to witness”.

I would dispute the "things that no one should witness" bit.

"Those who give the order seldom see the mess it makes," and in limiting a person's income, government ministers and policy makers are passing judgement on public servants.

Dude Swheatie of Kwug